Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 21 June 2010

Isle of Wight Festival

Phew, I've finally recovered from the Isle of Wight Festival - Yes, even though I'm a mum, I heart music festivals, people coming together in a fusion of noise, mess and music - perhaps not too much of the mess though - I have to resist my temptation to tidy up.

PINK was amazing, sky-rocketing down from a decorated cube which appeared high above the stage - awesome performance - WOW! PAUL McCARTNEY, now we know why he's a legend, wooing festival-goers then blasting out Live And Let Die to a full-on staged explosion - the crowds ate it all up! LITTLE BOOTS, fabulous on the Acoustic Stage, endearing crowds with solo renditions of Earthquake, Remedy and one of her mum's favourites, Kate Bush's 'Running up that Hill' ahhh.

Promise to get photos next time !

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment