Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Friday 30 July 2010

Mother in Distress

I'm going to have to send my own question to my own blog ...

How do you stop Sons partying in your home when you are away?

Well, like I said earlier, I've just returned fully rested from a well-earned break.
Until I arrived home ...

'I've only had five of my close mates round', my eighteen year old son said innocently.

The first shock was a black line painted along the back of the white bijon frise.
Because the ink wouldn' wash off, Angel received a 3cm shave from the top of her head to her tail ... poor thing - she looked terrified - as if she knew she was having a bad hair day.

The pool table had been mysteriously be re-housed in the dining room
- from the garage ...?
The Dining table now lived in the lounge - surface badly scratched - from a team of lads playing poker. An antique ornament,chipped. Bags and bags of beer bottles. Bags and bags of rubbish. Piles and piles of towels. I could go on but it's getting boring.

And all of that denied, I'm wondering who could have carried out such things?

Any ideas - answers on a post-card - or in the comment box.

Then I remembered my daughter at 18 doing a similar thing, my eldest son and the second son...same....I love parties - but I'm really hoping that's the last mad one !

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment