Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Thursday 1 July 2010

Question: I've spilt candle-wax on my bedroom carpet. How can I get it off?

Hello daughter in distress...

To get candle-wax off your carpet:

1. Try putting ice on the wax - then you can scrape off as much as possible.
2. Use biological washing liquid or powder with warm water to dissolve the residue.

* Maybe try the biological washing liquid on an unseen area of the carpet - make sure the colour in the carpet doesn't run.

Hope it works. Good Luck, Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment