Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Wednesday 21 July 2010

Update:

Hi Everyone, A short update before I take a few days off:
I have recently found space in my life to get back to writing. I enjoy sharing and am in the process of setting up a local writers group, relaxed and informal to exchange ideas and offer feedback. [More later] My projects at the moment include dusting off and finishing ‘that’ novel, a collection of poetry; Women, Love, Pain, Gain and Frivolity; Interactive activity pages for children suffering loss / trauma and any other writing that gets in the way …
Other interests - yes. Family - yes. Healthy Life-style - under consideration !

No comments:

Post a Comment