Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 23 August 2010

Daughter visit ...

Hi everyone,
The real reason I haven't got back to the novel ~ my daughter came home for the week-end. Yes, the whole week-end ! With time to do things like, lunch, shopping, cocktails, dinner ... then go on an urgent diet [me, not daughter - obv.]
[Note to all daughters and sons: Mums usually love this type of pastime - the company - not the diet]

So tomorrow, as soon as the pitch for Ramper Pot Adventures, chapter book for 6-10 age-group is in the post, the novel will be retrieved from the outer edges of my desk ...
Talk later,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment