Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 9 August 2010

Mother in Distress ...

What do you do if you have successfully grown three large tubs full of strong tomato plants with a prolific yield of good shaped green tomatoes and then ... the sun disappears ?

They do look fab but they are all greeeeen !

PS ~ At the moment, my crop stands me at around £17.50 ...

If / when the tomatoes finally turn red, maybe I'll count them and work out the cost.

Can't wait for delicious tomato and orange soup with cream and black pepper ...

Recipe to follow.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment