Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Sunday 3 October 2010

Hair Care ~ Bed Head ...

Hi there … so, we’ve done hairdryers – now for products.

Today, it’s BED HEAD by TIGI

My hair is shiny at last. Okay, it doesn’t swing and swoosh long and low like the TV adverts, mainly because I’m not a 6`2`` size 0 model with a hair [including possible extensions?] and a make-up team the size of Toni and Guys London salon staff but it is generally shinier and softer than usual and much easier to comb after washing. I’ve been using Bed Head Brunette Goddess by TIGI; shampoo and conditioner ~ from a salon near you. [Actually, my friend found some in TK Max !]

I emailed TIGI, mentioned how pleased I was and how I was about to discuss their products on my daughters in distress blog … They kindly sent me a couple of samples:

Bed Head urban anti-dotes ~ Recovery 2
‘Perfect for dry damaged tresses that need a moisture hit … turbo hydration molecules boost softness and shine!’ Their words not mine.

Well, that was an offer I couldn’t refuse and put the sachet contents to and intense test ~ my stressed hospital hair! I realised on drying that this was very serious recovery stuff ~ it even sorted my post operation hospital bed head out !!!

Okay so a bottle or pack of Tigi Bed Head products might me a bit more expensive compared to hair products from a supermarket shelf, but the bottles and large and the contents seem to last much longer than regular shampoos and conditioners – making the cost not too much more when calculating the cost.

Clearly, Bed Head supply products for blondes: Dumb Blonde … for chemically treated hair, Control Freak for frizz control and Ego Maniac, Moisture Maniac and Self Absorbed, the marketing strategy has a sense of fun which comes with information and style ideas … check it out at www.tigihaircare.com

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment