Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Saturday 23 October 2010

Hi Friends, Readers and Followers ~

I know life's busy ...

But if you get a nano-second, please click on the 'follow' button.

I promise I won't irritate you with follow-ups or emails ... You don't have to leave a photo either ~ ahh ~ cool if you do. I'm just building a base ... [partly to stop my sons teasing me ~ they obviously have more followers than me ~ and partly to realise my posts aren't futile]. It seems I'm even following myself ... how sad. Actually, was just checking that 'following' was a simple process and accidentally added myself ... yeah right ...

Thanks to all readers who have given me feedback ~ really appreciate it.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment