Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 11 October 2010

Holiday Read ...

To aid my recovery, I’m flying off to the sun and looking for a light hearted read …

I’ve chosen author of The Devil Wears Prada, Lauren Weisberger’s latest release, Last Night at Chateau Marmont.

Looks like it's going to be fun … the ins and outs / ups and downs of life as a celebrity. A New York couple’s life is turned upside down when husband Julian [musician] becomes famous.

Any other ideas [nothing too serious just yet], let me know … comment, facebook me, tweet me, email me.

Thanks, Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment