Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Friday 14 January 2011

Apple Chutney : ~

Either I've got too much time on my hands or I was procrastinating again ...

Apple Chutney ~ from home grown apples [apparently, it's been a bumper year for apples in the UK ~ an interesting topic you could slip into conversation with your new date ...]

These are the last two jars. Am I imaginging this or do they look animated ... ?

Maybe I've been reading too much Joanne Harris ...
in 'Blackberry Wine', she has wine bottles talking to each other :D !!


Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment