Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 24 January 2011

Question: My washer is stuck with clothes and water in it ... How can I fix this?

Hello Daughter in Distress ... Thank you for your question ...

[Hope your best dress isn't in your washing machine]

When my washer sticks on a cycle, I usually turn the programme onto Rinse & Spin. This usually sorts the job out.

[Sometimes wash loads can unbalance the machine. Overloading doesn't help either]

Hope the Rinse and Spin Cycle works for you.

Good Luck.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment