Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Wednesday 16 February 2011

bareMinerals ...



Okay, so, you might remember my telling you that I won a competiton ... in Zest Magazine [great mag with lots of health info, fitness, recipes etc]. I know you're thinking [cringing even] Zest is for Mums [!] But as staying in is the new going out, recycling is the new labelling and cooking is yet another approach to keeping your man [unless you prefer my blog entry 11th February highlighting fantumberlous suggestions from the wonderifliferus Rori Raye ~ how to 'Have the relationship you want' by snaring/keeping/bossing/boring/scaring/probably losing the man of your dreams ... Here's the link again incase you missed it ... seriously lol, rotflol !!

Ahh, just remembered, this blog is actually about the PRIZE I received ~ not actually from Zest, but from bareMinerals ... It seems bareMinerals is 'the' new make-up ... My daughter rates the products highly ~ so it must be law.
So when a large package arrived at my front door, I presumed yet another ASOS for my son ... but no ! Behold ! Not an Angel ! A package ! For me ! With my name on it ! [Sure there's a song title in there somewhere??] ...
I scurried into the study [excitedly], ripped open the package [packages actually] ... bareMinerals GET STARTED complexion and FACE FASHION the look of now ... Couldn't wait to check them out. Inside, a Guide to Flawless Finish Bare Beauty, a DVD [thankGod], super-duper-soft-brushes [the ones you want to stroke all the time], cute little jars with gorgeously floury contents and tactile lids [we know this all counts towards the experience].
So I'm off for pamper bath, body brush, manicure, cleanse, tone, moisturise and time to test out the products ... Where did I put that DVD ?
See you tomorrow with the results ...
Jill


2 comments:

  1. Emily loves this brand too, how was it for you? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it.
    The brushing process is really easy - and quick for a great effect.
    Also, the product is creamier than you would expect.
    One of the powders has a sparkle - so you can achieve matt or sparkly !
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete