Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Sunday 27 February 2011

Calm Down ... Calm Down ...

I was just going to say: Wear Blue to make you feel Calmer and/or more Serene ... then I came across this:~

Inspired by The Wind is My Mother, by Bear Heart (Berkley Books, 1996).

Try this ... 'couldn’t-be-easier way to connect the positive and negative poles of the nervous system, as described by Bear Heart, a Native American shaman. He says that the flow of energy back and forth will calm you down and balance your body.

Put your left hand at the base of your spine and the right hand in the curve where your head and neck meet. Hold them there for a few moments.'

Read more:
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/balance-your-energies.html#ixzz1FC9xN1yM

I tried it ... and it didn't hurt at all ! It makes sense though, connecting the nerve that runs down your spine. Does it work for you? I'd be interested to know.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment