Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Saturday 19 February 2011

Coming soon ...

World Book Night ...

Results from bareMinerals flawless finish make-up trial ...

Photos ... hey presto, got my camera working ...

Cavashon [photos] ... A Cavashon? What pray a Cavashon? ...
It's a surprise. Wait and see ...

A sample from my novel, recently re-titled, [working title that is], Consequences ...

Any other ideas you want me to look into ~ just let me know ...
[email any questions or suggestions to me ... gmhesketh@googlemail.com]


Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment