Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 28 February 2011

Day 1 on the Jill Hesketh Diet Plan ...

Day One on the Jill Hesketh diet plan [said in an over-indulgent Geordie accent] (which is actually the UK's most popular and unpopular accent simultaneously !)

I decided at last, that my extra weight needed to disappear. I talked food-sense to myself for days. I filled the fridge with healthy eating options. And then went to the local bakers and bought a Cornish Pastie [even though I live in Lancashire].

Being kind to myself, I allowed myself the weekend off. The diet would begin Monday 28th February. You are now a witness.

Day 1. Monday. [still in Geordie accent I gather ...?] Jill's first day of Jill's Diet Plan.

Breakfast:

3 squeezed oranges. [I know pet, I know - I should eat the fleshy bit too]

1 Eccles cake ~ [only a small one with no extra sugar or butter - honest]

Half packet Cadburys caramel [495 calories per 100g] (other half hidden for later)

1.5 beakers strong Nescafe [no sugar]

All this and not even a sign of a hangover !

The thing is, I felt really bad after breakfast. So bad, that I didn't have anything sweet at lunch-time - Just a beef-salad bap - but they were quite small, so I had 2.

Later, I felt really bad about that and decided to make amends.

Dinner:
Chicken Salad ! [No bread, baked potato or pasta in creamy-calorie-laden-extravaganza] No wine [!] Result ! I'd made the transition.

Later, I was a tad hungry. I couldn't find the half bag of Cadbury Nibbles so I extracted a tiny contained from the fridge. Some sort of Rolo puree. Yes, you read it correctly. I'm still not sure why liquid Rolos are necessary - other than if you can't find the Cadbury Nibbles.

Tomorrow. Hmmm. Tomorrow will be Day 2. Tuesday. On the Jill Hesketh Diet [still in Geordie accent please].

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment