Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Thursday 3 March 2011

Day 4 Jill Hesketh's Diet Plan :~

Breakfast:
1 Weetabix. Nano amount of sugar. Semi-skimmed milk.
Half banana
1 Beaker Nescafe.
1 glass water

Sounds pretty normal ?
Oops and a couple of Jaffa cakes or 4

Massive improvement on the food intake but feeling a bit moody. [Can't even be bothered with the over-exaggerated Geordie accent today (which I love btw, exaggerated or not)]. Considering a serious diet plan now. Super-foods. And maybe some light exercise ... well, a walk from the car to the health food shop will have to suffice for now - I'm supposed to be finishing THAT novel.

I did wonder why I've been listing my diet, after all it isn't a good example for all you young ladies out there ... then I thought - actually, it is. Because if you carry on like I've been doing, you'll end up overweight with low energy levels. When I get stressed, I eat silly combinations of heafty carbohydrates. I've been doing this since I was quite young. And I don't want you to do it. So, if you recognise any similarities, get OUT of the HABIT now. As fast as you can. Keep focused. Eat your 5-a-day or as near as poss. Cut down bread intake [especially white], pasta and rice. Drink lots of water. And of course, Eccles cakes, Cadbury's Nibbles, Jaffa Cakes and the likes are TREATS, not STAPLE DIET.

Check out the Peter Serafinowicz's Butterfield Diet Plan for a hearty laugh out loud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NjTWvl8x-U

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment