Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Friday 18 March 2011

The Naughty Girl's Guide to Life ...

Lovely tit-bit of style advice from Tara Palmer-Tomkinson and Sharon Marshall ...

THE STYLE MANTRA:

'Grant me the serenity to never wear pop socks - even if they are under boots and people cannot see them.

Courage to realise that I do have cellilite and should dress accordingly.

And the wisdom never to buy anything that is a size too small, even it is in the sale, and I really am going to start that new diet soon.'

Thanks, Ladies.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment