Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 28 March 2011

Prioritise ... Prioritise ... Prioritise ...

I've spent years attending to the 'little things' in readiness for the 'big thing' that needs focused, longer, in-depth attention. Believing that when all the 'little things' had been cleared from my agenda and my mind, I'd be able to focus solely on the 'big thing.' And yes, I've been doing it all wrong. By the time I eventually got around to the 'big thing', my mind was all worn out. And the 'big thing' only seemed to get at much attention and energy as one of the 'little things.' So my message is ... Prioritise ... Prioritise ... Prioritise ... Take the 'big thing' face on, whether it be a job application, an essay, tackling a problem at work, having to tell someone to move out of your living space or life, major spring clean [yes that's a 'big thing' too] ... Get on with it and you'll be amazed at how the 'little things' seem to fall into place afterwards. Try it .. you'll feel free once you've tackled the 'big thing!' Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment