Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Tuesday 19 April 2011

Eyes up for Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring ...


Eyelash Tints ...

Easy to apply ? ... Yes, fairly easy - you have to mix the dye cream with the developer liquid. Don't try this task when you're in a hurry. Honestly, it's a bit messy to apply. Be careful not to get any in your eyes - it does sting. I've not suffered any bad reactions though.

Great for holidays - the beach and pool - no need to use mascara in the day.

I found that my eye lashes appeared healthier and looked thicker and longer when I applied mascara over the top for evening.

Can be used to define brows too.

Priced around £4.99 - £6.99 Brown or Black [Brown created more natural effect]

Some products can be fastened and used again [up to one month].

Always follow instructions given with product and do a patch test first.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment