Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Tuesday 21 June 2011

Yikes ! Bikes !

As it's cycling week - 18th - 26th June ...


I've updated my registration deets and topped up my hourbike account ~ So, ready and raring to give it a go on Blackpool's Hire Bikes. Over 50 bases to select or return a bike to. Amazing !

If you don't live in Blackpool or FY areas, try http://www.hourbike.com/ for participating towns, villages, cities.

Otherwise, take a trip to Blackpool and ride along the prom, prom, prom on a like, bike, hike !

What people will do to get an ice-cream with a flake in it !!!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment