Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Friday 1 July 2011

eeek ... Boot Camp ...

eeek [again] my daughter has had me on boot camp. No chocolate, no potatoes, no pasta, no white bread, no butter ...

What's a girl to do?

After 5 days ... I've not lost a single pound ~ but I do feel loads better. Almost smug if you don't mind me saying so.

I think that addiction to chocolate must be something like being addicted to cigarettes. Once you've got past the first few days, the craving becomes easier. I'm managing okay so far without chocolate. I have to admit, getting through 3 toffee crisps and half a packet of plain chocolate digestives and a couple of sneaky fudge bars was a normal daily intake for me. The problem for me is that living without potatoes, pasta, toast, real butter is sooo difficult ... and maybe that's as hard as giving up smoking ?

So now I'm on the next level ... no potatoes, pasta, bread.

The main thing obviously, is to eat healthily. The sooner you get into the habit of it, te sooner you'll feel better. Plenty of fruit, vegetables, soups, juice, water ... Because you're worth it.

Off now to whip up a pan of cabbage [diet] soup ...

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment