Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Thursday 28 July 2011

Gift Wrap for Free ... almost ...


Gift wrap almost for free ...

Creative is such an on-trend expression atm. So, being creative and saving money must be a double whammy [whatever that is ... ?] Feeling pretty smug, I thought I'd let you see my latest creative saving ...

These colourful wrappings came from a Sunday Newspaper Magazine supplement !

All you need is a small strip of sticky tape or a piece of string to hold the wrapping together.

I save ribbons from chocolates, gifts or flowers.

Sounds mean ... but think of it as recycling.

Jill

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad photo - taken with a phone - even thought I say it myself !! Technology isn't what it used to be ...

    ReplyDelete