Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Saturday 23 July 2011

It's as easy as A Walk in the Park ...

Henrietta, taking a walk in the park [oka my garden]

Extreme Dieting? Exercise Classes? Boxing? Pilates? Cycling? Aerobics? Yoga? Zumba?

Yes, you can do any or all of these but just taking a Walk in the Park ... is a start.

I've been taking short walks down by the river every other day and the difference to my shape is showing already. Burning off a few calories as often as possible takes your body to a place ready for toning.

Happy Walking, Henrietta & Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment