Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Wednesday 21 September 2011

Giraffe's for art's sake ...


So, art class a teensy weeny bit more tricky today ... drawing a toy giraffe is not quite a simple as it looks but safer than eating chocolate, less tiring than work and cheaper than shopping. Plus you get to think about nothing other than ... a toy giraffe ... full of wadding ... 

saving images later ... the poor thing only had three legs so far ...

So, coming up is an image of my shoe - done in charcoal - it was the first time I've drawn a picture since I was 16 ... and that was ....... years ago - [don't bother to fill in the missing space ... please.

Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment