Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 31 October 2011

Life ... running up that hill again ...

Sincere and severe apologies for not posting recently. You see the truth is, I've been doing my day job [more later]. In the meantime, here's something completely different; entertaining, thought provoking, enjoyable, musical, beautiful



... but then I am a little biased ~ and will also get in serious trouble for this post.

... then again, it's about time I risked something, felt the fear and did it anyway, took chances, after all, I'm always saying that the everyone around me.

... yep, took my own advice.

Enjoy one of my favourites, Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment