Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 2 April 2012

To Gel ... or to Jel ... or not to bother at all ?

Morning everyone,
I really want to yap on this morning about a new-to-me discovery ~ gel nails [jel nails?], mineral foundation and how singing in a choir can just re-energise you soooo much that you end up with ADHD [oh did I have that already? - now I think about it ...] ... But to be honest ... I'd rather brag about finishing my book !! Yes, you heard it right ... finished ! with finishing touches [and prob one or two typos] a cover, and end user[s] and weirdly, an anti-climax ?? Well, I mustn't think of it as the end ... it's just the beginning. Book 2 for educational support is well on it's way ... Yes I realise your eyelids are drooping at this - but it really is enjoyable ... especially when you get to spend half the day sticking, cutting, making collages and sketching !

Just to back-track a little, I've got to say that the singing kind-of gave me a real energy to continue with the writing - and helped with my confidence when I found myself presenting my product [Mainly because we have a great motivational musical director, Tony BW [please stand up - you know who you are]. Tony is definitely Gareth Malone of the North but with fifty million times more energy [we all still love you too Gareth btw]. Tony is sooo inspirational ... and I recommend everyone who's lacking in energy rushes out and joins a choir of some sort [or a gym if you must]. We [the choir] fit work patterns, social stuff, sport, even holidays around choir practise !

Meanwhile, back to the gel nails - wow ! I have french manicure styled finger nails ! A first for me. Brill ! and they stayed on for quite some time [a couple of weeks or so ?] So, I will be able to do the book signing or singing after all.
PS - I haven't found the down-side of gel nails yet ?? All seems good to me.

Foundation ? Maybe we'll save that chat for another day.
See you all later
[let me know any tips for gel nail maintenance ... thanks]
Have a Brilliant Day everyone ...

Jill
Feeling a great need to apologise for [... ]'s and .... [just think they're so useful when being chatty in text, don't you (?)]

No comments:

Post a Comment