Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 29 October 2012

Dear Decleor ...

Dear Decleor,
     I absolutely love and recommend your skin products - but could you please print larger font or brighter text on your products. I appreciate you have to consider product luxury and packaging image, style, desirability ... but I just can't read whether I'm about to use face scrub or moisturiser. Please help.
                                                      Kind regards,
                                                                Gillian Hesketh


No comments:

Post a Comment