Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Tuesday 5 February 2013

Stressed? Take a look at this ...

I really can't say much more than check out this site:

Brilliant ~ Quick ~ Interesting ~ De-stress in minutes ...

Staying up too late writing, reading for long hours, causing myself repetitive strain injury, not exercising enough - I ticked every box but just a few moments with the headings on this site sent me running for fruit, fresh air and a healthier life style.

Take a look ...

http://www.helpguide.org/toolkit/emotional_health.htm

Smile :) it's exercise for your face!

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment