Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 27 May 2013

Call me old fashioned - out of date - behind the times ... oh go on then, I deserve it.

I have just found this:

http://www.royalmail.com/personal/sending-mail

shock, surprise and satisfaction all in one!

I had been going to the post office to get items weighed and priced for delivery and before that, [it gets worse], I had been guessing postal prices - which involved promising to post an item to Australia for £3.00 when it actually cost £7.35.

So, get out the kitchen scales, weigh your item to post and check it out on the chart:
First class, second class, letter, parcel, recorded delivery ... the list does go on a bit ...

Bigger surprise ...

You can actually purchase the postage on line and print off the ticket - no more queuing at post office main counters !!!!!!!

Brill - Terrific - Cool - kk - Yay - Happening ... and all of the most modern terminology I can think of to appreciate this brand new find.

Hey ho, just off to see what else is new [ish]

See you later,

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment