Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Friday 6 September 2013

One inch too long !

Good morning Ladies and everyone else. I say Ladies as Ladies are the higher percentage of people who wear make-up. I'd like to share a major possible hiccup when travelling abroad - and this is it:

We all know not to take liquids through airport security.  [Yes, we are all aware that we can pay around double the price for a bottle of water on the aeroplane].

We all know to put our make-up, lipsticks etc in a plastic bag.

We all know the bag has to be see through.

But did we know that the bag has to be a certain size - a size I am not aware of!

So, Ladies, and everyone else - I shall find out the said size, then I won't have to have the contents of my plastic bag emptied onto the counter and squashed into a specifically sized plastic bag - and when I have found out the said size, I will share it with you all - then you won't have to have your make-up spread all over the airport worktop!

Well done systems, health, safety, security and all the resto - gone a little bit too far I say.

Hmmmph,

Gillian


No comments:

Post a Comment