Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 2 September 2013

Terrific Transformation ... with Tropic and Body Love ...


It takes quite a lot for me to volunteer for a facial, massage or make-over in public but that's where I found myself last week at a fundraising - networking - friend supporting - skin caring afternoon ...
At least I was multi-tasking.

The products are designed by Susan Ma, contended for the Apprentice and backed by Lord Sugar.

Simple, safe, fresh, natural and organic. Bursting with active plant proteins, vitamins, antioxidants.
No parabens, preservatives or animal derivatives. 

Visit Zoe's facebook page to purchase products: 
Organic luxury oils, body butters...

or book a Skin Care Party [North West]:



Tropic Pure Plant Skin Care & Botanical Make-Up




This cute body butter number smells divine
I have to say, the products look gorgeous, smell gorgeous, feel gorgeous. 
What more is there to say? ~ Simple ~ Gorgeous ... go and treat yourself ~ have some ME time.

You have to try it! Why not host a party and sample the whole range? 
Just Facebook Zoe for more details.

My make-up was applied with a soft yet stubby brush who's name I can't remember.
I've forgotten the type of make-up except that the colour is called caramel something-or-other.
The lipstick was divine - more like treatment moisturiser with a silky feel - but the colour? Not sure.
I left the event wearing a soft-effect eye-liner - something that doesn't happen often.
Personally, I had a fabulous afternoon, trying samples and having a make-over.


And I'm not worried about forgetting the names, shapes, textures, package shapes or colours because I know Miss Zoe will have everything to hand for when I want a repeat order.

No comments:

Post a Comment