Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Tuesday 28 September 2010

Hi Everyone ...

Hello ladies, gents, girls, boys, teenagers, students, friends, relations, work colleagues, neighbours, facebook pals, tweeters, people with similar musical interests ...

Sorry I've been away for a few days [won't go into details - you lucky people]

Well, where to start ... recipe? products? photos? silly stories?

During recouperation and as I couldn't leave the house, I found myself with a cooking addiction.

The 'Delicious' food mag had a lot to do with it: Thai Chicken Burgers and Cool Cucumber / Sour Cream Dressing, Italian Pork Meatballs and Tomato-ey Sauce, Lemon Drizzle Loaf with Blueberries. Mmmm ... my mouth is watering like the men who enjoy watching Nigella's kitchen moves.

So, I tried the recipes and in a few mins - or maybe tomorrow morning, I'll upload the simple version of all three recipes. Easy to make and very very yummy...

See you tomorrow,


Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment