Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Friday 10 September 2010

Bed Head and Hairdryers ~ ...

Bed Head and Hair Dryers …

I thought it might be a good idea to tell you about products I’ve tried and tested, my daughter has suggested and friends have recommended. Not in a ‘Lets research 10 products and give them marks out of 10’ project, but just to let you know what we’ve used or you can tell me what you’ve used, that really works…

First up ~ Hair dryers:
I have to admit, I’m not very good with hair dryers. I don’t know why because I’m very careful with them. I never drop them on the floor. I don’t wrap the cable around the handle. [Never do this with any electrical product – straighteners, irons etc - it can make the cable split and become dangerous] Even though I have a special holder on the wall to slot the 2000w gadget into when I’ve finished drying, I still manage to replace my hairdryer every twelve months depending on the onset of the smell of burning or actual fire. Is it just me – or has anyone else had three hairdryers set on fire?

Meanwhile, daughter comes to the rescue. ‘Mum, I’ve got a new hairdryer. It’s amazing. It dries your hair. Honestly, you’ve got to get one.’ Okay, great, the hairdryer dries you hair. I believed her. Why not?

So, at an opportune moment, when my twelve month old hairdryer began to smell smoky, I researched the Parlux hairdryer. On the web of course. More expensive than the average hairdryer and advertised as a Salon Hairdyrer, the casing looked far more substantial compared to my previous models. I clicked and paid. £59.95. Ouch, sounds too much. It wasn’t. The Parlux 3200 at 1900w dries my hair in less than a quarter of the time any of my other hairdryers did. So not only does it save time, it reduces boredom when you have ADHD like me. Plus, my hair feels soft, silkier – like the feeling you get from a salon blow dry.

Try the Parlux next time ~ You know you’re wItalicorth it.

Next time … Bed Head Products and Mascaras …

See my links for Parlux website: www.parluxhairdryers.co.uk

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment