Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Wednesday 29 September 2010

Parlux Hairdryers ... again ??

On September 10th, I chatted about Parlux hairdryers. I continue to be impressed. If only I had had one when I was a teenager, I could have saved approximately ... let's see ... don't want to give too much away ... although my daughter's age begins with 2 and is followed by another number ...

So, 365 days per year of hair drying process ~ at least 5 days per week [I know that was probably too many - but we only had huge blocks of green Fairy soap in the olden days and hair used to get really greasy ~ even after washing ~ yuk !]

365 divided by 7 = 52 weeks x days dried hair [5] = 260 days x minutes saved per dry [at least 7] = 1825 minutes per year x ?0 years = 54,750 minutes = 912.5 hours = 38 days = 5.4 weeks = approx statutory holiday entitlement per annum.

So with over 5 weeks of precious time saved, what could I have done? What would I have done?
What would you do with 5 free weeks?

Comment below ~ email me at gmhesketh@googlemail.com ~ mention on daughters in distress facebook group or page ~ twitter me ... Gillian Hesketh ...

Jill

1 comment:

  1. I've received a couple of messages suggesting that a Parlux could dry your hair out too much. I forgot to say that I do use serum or gloss products before drying my hair and a heat protector spray ... Jill

    ReplyDelete