Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Friday 22 October 2010

Right ... That's It ! ..........

I've been feeling like a bit of a moan, whinge, even rant ... and here it is:

Pet hates:

1. Bottles
Bottles that fall over ~ doesn't matter whether they belong in the fridge - balsamic vinegar etc. or in the shower, not forgetting moisturiser and other products which shall be named and shamed at a later date.

2. Labels
I don't mind whether its a 'designer' label or Primani - I HATE them ALL ~ especially when I try to cut them out of a newly purchased treat ~ and cut into the fabric by accident !!!

3. Padding
Okay, so some of us need padding ~ some of us want padding ~ some of us don't. But most of us are being forced into padding just because the new designs are printed on the padded bra !!! And they're often so Thermal !

4. High Leg
Okay, so thongs, lo-briefs, underpant knickers, 50's/60'srevivial styles, I agree, are all fabulous. But what about Mums ?? I/Many of us are in distress ... do we really want M & S Brigitte Jones for the over 40's? Unlike Bob the Builder ~ who seems to have a voice ... NO WE DON'T ! Why can't we have some sexy stuff that covers our life's lumps and bumps which don't reach our neck and made from thick ??? knows what?

5.Okay
That's enough for now ... even for me.

I'm not apologising for the rant ... please join and add any specific lingerie styles you require ... I'm sending the findings to designers for M&S. [Are they men BTW?]

Jill ~ still too cross to even add colour or italics ...

No comments:

Post a Comment