Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Saturday 27 November 2010

~ Questions ... Mothers, Daughters, Sons, Friends ...

Hi everyone, hey, don't forget to send in your questions ...

You seem the problem is, when I get asked in the pub / cafe / restaurant / gym / department store / queue for easyjet [not speed borders though] / doctors / dentist / jog around the park / gig / ... I tend to forget by the next morning.

You can Tag Questions to Topics: Use the Box or Email me: gmhesketh@googlemail.com

Oh ... was thinking ... appreciate it's a tad annoying - but if you get a nano-mo, click the Follow button - it's comforting ~ helps to make me feel better ~ less alone ~ and most of all, resist the chocolate ...

Looking forward to your questions,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment