Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Wednesday 1 December 2010

Hello Everyone ...


I suppose I should include a picture of my garden, covered in snow ... impossible just now as I live in probably the only part of the country which hasn't had any yet !!

However ... it is scarily icy ... so for all you young ladies out there ... [yes, I know I sound like your mum] Please put some sensible Boots on your Feet - and Wear a Coat !!

Even if you're going to a city centre bar or night-club - take an old coat or jacket ~ that way, if you lose it - or forget where you left it - it won't be too painful on the pocket.

Okay, lecture over ....

Enjoy the party season. Keep your mobiles with you at al times. Make sure you have credit. Share a cab. Don't take sweets off a stranger ... You know the rest ...

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment