Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas Everyone ...

Christmas Eve and Home Alone ... !!!


Can't really complain because this pristine picture postcard image is where I was last week.
So, clearly I've recovered and managed to ski some ... Keeping up with the teenagers on the snow and the apres ski too !!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ~ and Thank You for reading my blogs.

More to come in the new year - pics, stories, recipes, maybe a few tales about my travels - and I might even finish that novel.

Just hope I can make this post change colour - what's with the grey???

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment