Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Sunday 26 December 2010

Memory Loss ...

Pardon me for being forgetful ~ but couldn't remember where the term 'BLOG' came from. I must have spent a collective half-hour last night ~ whilst clearing up after Christmas festivities, working it's origin out. So ~ I'd either had too much port [oops - showing my age] or just becoming far too forgetful [oops - acting my age].

Anyway, this is it ... Web Log = WeB LOG = BLOG ... of course !

We all knew that.

Happy Boxing Day everyone,

Jill ... and still my font won't change colour ... ?

1 comment:

  1. Yippee ... looks like the font has changed colour ... we can be cheereful again !

    ReplyDelete