Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Thursday 24 February 2011

I Heart Everything ...

I thought 'I Heart Everything' by Mike Perry was a fabulous title for a journal. The colourful sleeve is probably directed towards older children [to be honest, I haven't seen the physical product], but it reminded me how writing a journal can help self-expression and self-direction.

See My Pages-Your Pages on the right - Journals ~ Get Creative

You'll feel amazing once all those stored up thoughts come tumbling from your mind, leaving you free to take on real projects or enhancing your creativity.

Try it and let me know if writing a journal helped you.

Enjoy
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment