Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Thursday 24 February 2011

Stop Press: Useful Information ...

Apparently, if you keep your eggs in the carboard container and store them in the bottom of the fridge, they will last longer.

Why you wouldn't want to eat them instead beats me !

And whilst we're on about fridges ... all you students out there ... Pleeaassee clear out your fridge before you give yourself food poisoning. I know that sounds harsh, I know that sounds like your mum when she visits ... but go on, check it out ... see how many out-of-date foods you have ... clean off the spillages ...

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment