Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Thursday 7 April 2011

Thanks, Thankyou, Thank you very much ...

A sincere Thankyou to everyone for clicking onto my daughters in distress blog, peeping at the pics, scrolling down the topics ...

I really do enjoy sharing all sorts of topics with you ~ hence the 'random' warning at the top of the home page.

Strangely [yes my tongue is in my cheek] ... I don't receive many requests from daughters in actual distress [lucky tho] ... or asking for advice on repairs, affairs, university essays [I have been known to edit a few,] cleaning, mending, menus or planning general domesticity. So is that because all the daughters know all the answers? ~ or just out partying ... I hope it's the latter.

So that's how my habit of dipping into various random topics, often unrelated to daughters in any sort of distress, has emerged.

Keep clicking ... keep reading ... and if you can, press FOLLOW or add a comment.

I really would love to hear from you.

Thanks, Thankyou, Thank you very much, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment