Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Monday 9 April 2012

Magazines ...

Magazines ... what do you do with them?

I've recently undertaken a MASSIVE clear out of my study / office.  Yes, I should think so after all the times I'm urging everyone else to clear out 'stuff.'

I came across this anonymous quote during the process of throwing out ... a ridiculous amount of magazines ...

'The more you own, the more compelled you'll be to keep ridiculous quantities of obsolete and trashy magazines.'

Well, mine are all in the bin now and I have a whole shelf free ... wonder what to do with that .......... ? ... ? ... ?

Enjoy your Easter clear-out,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment