Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Tuesday 10 April 2012

SAVE ... Save ... save ...

I don't know about you but the credit crunch is making me save more than ever ...

Try these  ~  and please add more to the list ... email me or add a comment :

Organise a carpool to work or a night out.

Buy birthday presents from a group of friends.

Dye or cut your own hair ... if you dare.

Browse insurance rates not he internet for best deals.

Don't buy absorbent kitchen roll.

Use slightly less laundry powder.

Research the best - least expensive shampoo, conditioner, serum etc.

Enjoy, sure you've loads of time for this ...

Jill


PS ~ let me know when you've found the best value hair products  ~ Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment