Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Saturday 26 May 2012

Something for your mums ...

Something for your mums ... [just in case they're over 50 ... eek dare we mention it !!]

But as we still seem to be in the midst of credit crunching ... using outfits to cross the seasons seems a good idea doesn't it ?

I'm quite enjoying using what I've got in my wardrobe and mixing it or coordinating it with accessories I wouldn't normally choose to make a fresher more summer look - inexpensive and creative - there we go again - multi-tasking !

Give it a go. Don't let the shops win !

I know this link is a bit late in the year - and we do know how to take our outfits from day to night - but the principle is the same and fabafterfifty just made it very clear... check out this site for info, articles on relationships, health, fashion etc etc ... just copy and paste ...

http://www.fabafterfifty.co.uk/2011/11/30/3-looks-for-one-little-black-dress-just-change-your-shoes-and-bags/

Enjoy, Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment