Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Wednesday 9 January 2013

Multi-tasking .. random post


Good Morning everyone ~
As multi-tasking goes, it's a yes from me.  As my deadline for printing approaches, [Early Intervention: Interactive Activity Resources for School Student Support ~ Let's Identify the Difficulty], I'll be editing most of this week. With occasional time off to update the Happy Days website text/images/font/colour/shop ... and an evening relaxation time dedicated to my little support book for children and young people,  'Stick People Have Feelings Too', that's the week pretty much wrapped up. I will however try to venture outdoors to see what  the rest of the world is doing ... and maybe take a little exercise ... unless I can get out of it.

... and whilst I'm editing, typing, planning, sketching, organising, doodling, walking, my mind keeps wandering over the idea of showcasing my work and products at educational and/or care service exhibitions/fairs being rolled out this year throughout the UK. Attending the exhibitions would allow me to present my products and share my ideas with teachers, student support, care centres, support workers ~ much sooner ~ and of course, I would be  practising the concept of early intervention at the same time. More multi-tasking. It's got to be a Yes from me.

Ideas for exhibitions, fairs, towns, cities, schools, care centres ... on a postcard, email or comment ~ Thanks.

Oh and by the way, I didn't talk or type my way out of it. I actually went for a walk, a swim and another walk! I even cut out chocolate for 4 days and began replacing it with fruit! And yes, I'm feeling rather smug about it all ~ and yes I do feel  much better.

What was that? I have to repeat the exercise for it to make any effect on my body?

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment