Make Yourself at Home ~

Serious Questions or Simply for Entertainment. This blog can be anything you want it to be ... Click the FOLLOW button ... makes me feel better. Add your message to Gills' Guest Book. Post a Comment at the end of a blog ... Email me with your questions: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk


Wednesday 1 May 2013

Help ... There! I've said it.

Hello everyone,
To be honest, I'm looking for a little bit of help. It's something I'm not really used to. I've struggled my way to the middle of things throughout my life so far. But things need to change. My new project is so important, not just to me, but to our young people, especially those who may be experiencing difficulties in life and finding it hard to express how they feel.

Happy Days creative resources are a more fun way for young people to communicate any problems and broader needs to bring about earlier or more specific support.

But ... the problem is ... getting the resources ... into schools ... and I need some help. There. Said it at last.

Understandably teachers, school mentors and administration departments are very busy. Time to consider new resources is limited ... so if you are a teacher, mentor, youth club organiser, scout leader, student support worker, family intervention support team, parent, carer, brother, sister or know someone who may need some extra support; please take a look at:
 www.happydayspublishing.co.uk
or
www.happydayspublishing.blogspot.com

Thank you

Gillian




No comments:

Post a Comment